Webshop Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS – ONLINE SHOP
- Orders placed before 2.30pm will be despatched on the same day; after this time orders will be despatched on the next working day.
- We will do our best to deliver your order promptly but cannot accept any liability for a delay, howsoever caused. We do not deliver on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays unless by prior arrangement. This service will incur additional charges.
- For orders outside of our stated shipping areas please contact the brewery to request a quote for carriage.
- Normal delivery hours are Monday to Friday 08.00 to 21.00.
- Deliveries must be signed for by a person of 18 years or older. If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of ID. We reserve the right to cancel the delivery if the age and identity of the recipient is in doubt.
- No refund will be considered for orders made by minors.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that an adult over the age of 18 is at the delivery address to sign for receipt of the goods. The re-delivery process can be undertaken twice only, after which couriers are instructed to return the goods to us. In these circumstances you may be liable for any additional courier costs.
- Signature at the point of delivery acknowledges receipt of the goods. Goods will not be left with third parties unless by prior arrangement.
- It is our policy to ensure that all our goods are supplied to our customers in perfect condition. We will only exchange or refund products which we deem “not fit for consumption”. If the product is simply not liked by the customer, it cannot be exchanged, replaced or returned.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to report goods damaged in transit.
- We shall not be liable to pay any compensation to you, other than any refund as stated above. In particular, but without limitation, we shall not be liable to you for loss of profit, damage to goodwill, or any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any damage, defect, negligence or other failing on our part.
- No compensation can be offered for loss of wages due to failed or late deliveries.
- Customers accept responsibility for the safe storage and use of the products upon receipt. Bar Cymru Ltd are not liable for damage caused by customer mishandling.
- If you receive your products in a poor condition (e.g. broken bottles or spoiled beers), please inform us immediately calling 07901 38 66 38 or by e-mailing email@example.com. We will give you a refund on spoiled or damaged bottles only. You may also write a letter to us using the same mailing address stated above.
- Refunds will be given to the customer within 30 days after the beers have been delivered.